What a Stamp
Stamps are a favorite past time for many people. There are more stamp collectors then any other collector category in the world.
This hobby combines the love of history and art. Collectors enjoy the hunt for various stamps and delving into their backgrounds. The research into these stamps allows collectors to learn about the country of origin and social and political atmosphere at the time the stamps were created.
Caring for stamps is an art in its self. This is a simply how to guide.
- Use flat togs (not tweezers) when handling stamps
- Keep moisture levels between 35%-55%
- Do not expose the stamps to sunlight for long periods of time
- Keep your collection off the floor
- Do not use cardboard boxes. This will avoid damage from rodents or pests.