Copper and Pewter

Copper is a soft, malleable, and ductile metal with very high thermal and electrical conductivity. A freshly exposed surface of pure copper has a pinkish-orange color

Copper and pewter are very versatile metals. Light weight and easily cleaned. Jugs, trays, mugs, tankards, Vintage kitchenware, basins and even bookends.

Pewter is one of the oldest known alloys, dating back to the Bronze Age. Fine pewter is a tin-based alloy consisting of at least 90% tin and the other 10% is some combination of silver, copper, bismuth, and antimony or more tin.